MAVENFAIR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
Welcome to MavenFair an online marketplace where artisan, crafters, designers and makers living and creating in Canada can sell their handmade products and craft supplies.
Our Shipping and Deliver Policy outlines the shipping and delivery obligations of MavenFair Makers.
SHIPPING OF ITEMS
As a MavenFair Maker you agree to:
- Provide a true and accurate “shipping from” address.
- Detail your shipping and handling fees in each of your listings. Please refer to our Makers Tips & Info page for information on MavenFair Maker Shipping Options and Store Policy Settings.
- Ship sold items within 5 business days unless you have specified otherwise in your listing or you have an agreement with the buyer for an adjusted delivery time. Buyers must be made aware of and they must agree to any changes made to the delivery time of an item after purchase has been made.
- Ship to the address provided by the buyer.
- Confirm item has been shipped and provide any applicable tracking information to the buyer.
- Comply with all domestic and international shipping and customs regulations. Please refer to our Makers Tips & Info page for helpful articles on international delivery.
LOST OR UNDELIVERED ITEMS
As a MavenFair Maker you should be prepared to provide proof of shipping of an item and we recommend whenever possible to have shipping insurance on your packages. In the unlikely event of a package not arriving, you must be able to provide proof that the item was actually shipped and it was sent to the address provided by the buyer. We compel you, as the seller, to work with the shipping company and the buyer to come to an amicable resolution regarding lost or undelivered items.
RESOLVING PURCHASE DISPUTES
MavenFair is not directly involved in a transaction between a buyer and a seller; however, in the unlikely event that a dispute arises between a buyer and seller they are unable to reach an amicable resolution, MavenFair is here to assist you. MavenFair can only assist you if the dispute involves the non-delivery of an item or if the item you received is not what was described in the seller’s listing. Please contact us at email@example.com to start the resolution process.
There are certain dispute situations that MavenFair considers non-qualifying purchases and we will not be able to assist you in reach a resolution.